Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Second Half

Since I left my post at the newspaper at the beginning of this year, I've spent plenty of time sitting around in my PJs watching SportsCenter. But I've worked a little, too! Actually, I've been working on all sorts of interesting projects, including two different books. One of those is about to be released. It's a coffee table book geared toward people who are interested living with significance for others, especially in the second half of life. We have 25 feature-type stories with some great art work. My friends at Doxa Total Design did the design. I helped the author, Lloyd Reeb, with the writing. It was a ton of fun to learn the stories of these people, and I only regret I couldn't share more of what they taught me.

Here's a link to more information. It includes two sample chapters:

The Second Half

I'll tell you front-up that I won't make any more or any less money if you buy the book, but I would like for you to check it out. You might want to buy it/read it, you might want to buy it for a friend, or you might just enjoy the sample chapters as a way of seeing something I've contributed to over the last six or eight months. If nothing else, it's proof that I've missed a few SportsCenters.

No comments: